Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amy Francisco's Crawfish Etouffée

Hey gang, I am posting this link over to Amy Francisco's Crawfish Etouffée recipe. This one doesn't require a roux, which takes up most of your cooking time. I will have to try this myself soon. Amy is one of our blog readers and I appreciate her offering this recipe, she must've known I love this dish. Check it out and let me know. Thanks again Amy, we appreciate it.

CLICK HERE to see this recipe.

Photo Credit: Pam Roth
© Pam Roth

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tim! It's good stuff, and very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's article on easy Cajun Etouffe was excellent...thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site and it has some marvelous cajun recipes and you are now in my favorites list....Thanks for such a wonderful website....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!