Sunday, September 7, 2008

Galatoire's Cookbook Bargain

Well, I was in a Book Warehouse and got a real bargain.  I got the Galatoire's Cookbook by Leon Galatoire.  It was published in 1994, and I guess some of them have found their way to the close-out racks, or book "Big Lots."

Either way I got one and am really enjoying it so far.  Galatoire's was my first fancy restaurant to eat in my first trip to New Orleans, and I still remember the Trout Muniere Almondine with a Crabmeat Cocktail for starters.  If you can't find yours from the discount tables, you have to…

When in New Orleans be sure to visit Galatoire's Restaurant for a once in a lifetime meal and dining experience. I recommend the trout.  So tasy you'll not want to eat it, you'll want to kiss it square on the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!