Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Easy Pork Terrine


I was home a few extra days this week and being back on my Low-Carb diet, (since the last post) I needed some protein. I first thought about meatloaf, but then I found I had some Brawnschweiger (liver spread) in the fridge, so I decided to make a terrine. Pretty much the same as a meatloaf, only fancier name.

It was very simple, dice up some onion, mix all the ingredients together, then let it cook forever. HERE is a link to the recipe. You can cut it in half if you'd like. I call it the "Big Easy Terrine" not for New Orleans (The Big Easy) necessairily, but because it's really easy and it's FRIGGIN' HUGE.

Enjoy!

RouxBDoo

1 comment:

  1. Definately sounds like it's low carb, or if it has any there aren't very many in it.

    Always looking for easy recipes, plus it sounds pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!