Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry Christmas Friends!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, today is the 1st of December and I assume most of you are preparing for Christmas, or the holidays in general. We here at RouxBDoo's are going to try and ramp up our frequency on publishing posts and featuring restaurants and products.

I am no longer working out of New Orleans and it is more difficult to feature NOLA restaurants. We will be featuring other places that serve Cajun and Creole food around this area. I am also expanding the scope to include more Low Country and Appalachian Mountain foods. I grew up here in the mountains of East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia and the food is much simpler than some of the others in this blog but no less wonderful.

If you click on the above banner, right under the RouxBDoo graphic, you can download some of the Harkleroad family Christmas favorites. My Dad's Peanut Butter candy, my Scottish Shortbread, and my wife's Sugar cookies and Icing recipes are listed there, I think you'll like them. I am also going to be featuring more holiday recipes this season, so strike the harp and join the chorus, Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

RouxBDoo

1 comment:

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!