Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Heading to Mexico

Alright, it has been a couple of weeks since I posted and I feel bad, but I have been working on the pictures for this next post. It is not Cajun, it is not Creole, it's not even Louisiana nor Alabama. It's Mexico, yes I am there every week and thought I'd share some of my favorite local foods with you. The next post, next week is about TACOS. Yes, tacos of all sorts, so check back in next week.

I appreciate every one of my readers and followers, and I promise more great posts in the future. I am going back to New Orleans in May and hopefully will get to someplace new. Until then enjoy this photo of a crab taco, mmmmmmmm. Muy delicioso.

RouxBDoo

1 comment:

  1. We luv crab. OMG - that's a lot of crab on there too!

    I bet it was muy delicioso.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!