Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Whether you are starting out your new year with black-eyed peas and cabbage, or pigs feet and collards, I hope this year find you busy and prosperous. I am traveling today so I won't have any traditional foods except for pork tacos, maybe. I do have something this new year to celebrate, I got an incredible book for Christmas from my niece Kim. It's a book I have been longing for since it came out. It is "My New Orleans" by Chef John Besh.

I have barely looked through it but I know I love it already. Chef Besh, who should have been named the new Iron Chef two years ago, is one of New Orleans' finest and most innovative chefs. A Gulf War veteran and owner of restaurants August, Besh Steak House, Lüke, La Provence, and recently The American Sector, Besh was also named in 1999, one of the “Top 10 Best New Chefs in America” by Food and Wine magazine.

So start your year off right and spend some of that Christmas gift money on a wonderful cookbook, by a world class chef. Chef John Besh's "My New Orleans" can be ordered by clicking HERE!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that Besh should have been named Iron Chef. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good present from your neice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besh might were named metal Chef. possess a pleased New Year
    Does anyone about to get andWOW Gold Eu, does anyone have some good suggestions to get the fast and safeRS Gold, please tell me and thanks a lot who can help me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you Comment. Come back soon!